How do I ensure that I am always working?
- Call your Labour Hire Coordinator when your find out a job is due to finish
- Call your Labour Hire Coordinator if your availability changes
- Keep your contact details up to date
- Call your Labour Hire Coordinator when you upgrade your skills
When is Pay Day?
- Wages are paid electronically into your Account each week on Thursdays
What is the Pay Week?
- The pay week runs from Monday to the following Sunday
What do I do if I have a query regarding my wages?
- Contact MADEC Labour Hire Payroll during office hours on;
- Phone: (03) 5021 3472
- Fax: (03) 5022 0524
What about Timesheets?
- Timesheets are to be completed, signed and handed to the supervisor by 10.00am on Mondays
As a MADEC Labour Hire employee you are our company’s most important asset.
Safety Tips while on Assignment
- Familiarise yourself with your Host Employers policies, procedures and work instructions
- Report to your Supervisor and MADEC Labour Hire all incidents including injuries, accidents and near misses
- Always act in a safety conscious manner and take care of your own safety and that of others
- Wear and maintain all PPE required for the job
- Always present to your assignments in an appropriate attire and condition
Call MADEC Labour Hire immediately:
- If you are asked to perform work which was not part of your initial job description
- If you believe that your working conditions are unsafe
If you have any concerns or questions in relation to your assignment please contact your MADEC Labour Hire Business Development Consultant on 1300 436 332.