To be eligible to apply for vacancies at MADEC you will need to be an Australian citizen, permanent resident of Australia or have a relevant working visa.
The Position Description link contains information about the position including location, required qualifications and key duties and responsibilities of the position.
Your application must include:
- Your current resume
- A minimum of two employment related referees including name and contact details. Referees will only be contacted following interview.
Submitting your application
Applications can be submitted online by clicking on the ‘Careers at MADEC’ link or by posting applications to Human Resources Manager, PO Box 5055, Mildura VIC 3502.
- Click the ‘Careers at MADEC’ link
- Complete Job Application form
- Complete Cover Letter section
- Attach you current resume
- Click ‘Submit’
What happens next?
1. All applicants will be notified of receipt of their application.
2. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone to arrange an interview.
3. Applicants not shortlisted will be advised of the outcome at the completion of the interview process via email or mail.