Our culture is focused on high performing employees who are allowed to achieve their full potential in an innovative, progressive and nurturing environment.
What we value in our people:
- Trust, Honesty and Accountability – The upholding of trust, honesty and individual and organisation accountability in all we do and say.
- Dignity and Respect – The right of each and every person to be treated with respect and dignity.
- Community Strengthening – The spirit and ethos of strengthening communities through providing training, employment and education.
- Initiative and Creativity – The initiative and creative potential of individuals and the contribution they make to MADEC.
- Growth and Development – The professional growth and development of board members, management and staff that will enhance their skills, knowledge and experience.
- Quality and Continuous Improvement – The development and delivery of high quality services to our clients and customers through continuous improvement and organisational development processes.
- Economic, Social & Environmental Sustainability – The principles and practices of economic, social and environmental sustainability.
These values describe how we interact with our customers, clients, the community and each other.