From November 2018, students who are eligible for Victorian Government-subsidised training will not have to pay course tuition fees when they enrol in one of the priority courses.
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
REDUCED FEE COURSES
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business (Approximately*$200)
- SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality (Approximately $300)
*Small tuition and/or materials fee for eligible candidates for concession card holders.
For information and enrolment sessions call MADEC on 5023 7233 or visit 133 -137 Madden Avenue, Mildura Community College
*Eligibility criteria applies. Selected courses only. For full terms and details contact MADEC Community College.
Training is delivered with Victorian Government funding.